Drop That! Drop That!

Good stuff here, I like the vibe. Needs some mixing though! The instruments just sound too cluttered as is, but like you said, this was done while waiting for a movie to download, so maybe you just didn't have time xD Anyways, good stuff. Would you mind if I download it and do a little eqing and mastering? I want to practice producing and all of it's aspects, so I thought I would extend the question!

-J.P.

demon1000 responds:

Sure I wouldnt mind! Knock yourself out! :)

Undertale - Once Upon a Time (Fallken Remix) Undertale - Once Upon a Time (Fallken Remix)

0/5 No dogs barking.

I kid! Good remix, although I have not heard the original. I still need to play this game <,<. Good stuff though!

Where Roses Grow Where Roses Grow

The premise is good, but I feel like I just don't know where we're going or what we're doing here. I like the sound, but it's just not doing it for me, personally. I need a background for ambient music. Ironically. Good stuff though, keep it up!

YouTube Gamer Tribute YouTube Gamer Tribute

I enjoy your art style quite a bit, I must say. When you draw, what inspires you? What do you draw your inspiration on?

kyleleart responds:

Thanks man :) And I suppose I get my inspiration from the things that affect me the most. I enjoy drawing people above all else, and I tend to draw those who make me laugh (like all of these youtubers) or make me feel really strongly about something. I always love to draw these types of people because 1) I feel like I'm at least trying to pay some sort of tribute to them, to portray how they affect me through art and 2) because well, I find people and their faces to be ridiculously fascinating haha

Alice and carolyn Alice and carolyn

How can you even begin to work on these? I wouldn't even know where to start with a picture like this! Do you preemptively decide what you are going to draw? Or does it just come out of you? I like it, a lot, either way!