Drop That! Drop That!

Good stuff here, I like the vibe. Needs some mixing though! The instruments just sound too cluttered as is, but like you said, this was done while waiting for a movie to download, so maybe you just didn't have time xD Anyways, good stuff. Would you mind if I download it and do a little eqing and mastering? I want to practice producing and all of it's aspects, so I thought I would extend the question!

-J.P.

demon1000 responds:

Sure I wouldnt mind! Knock yourself out! :)

Undertale - Once Upon a Time (Fallken Remix) Undertale - Once Upon a Time (Fallken Remix)

0/5 No dogs barking.

I kid! Good remix, although I have not heard the original. I still need to play this game <,<. Good stuff though!

Where Roses Grow Where Roses Grow

The premise is good, but I feel like I just don't know where we're going or what we're doing here. I like the sound, but it's just not doing it for me, personally. I need a background for ambient music. Ironically. Good stuff though, keep it up!

The Warrior-Metaljonus The Warrior-Metaljonus

Got me bobbin' my head over here, badass tune dude. Impressive. Just needs some mixing and it's good all the way. Enjoyed hearing it!

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude! As far as the mix goes I don't really have any issues w it. It sounds massive in my car and doesn't sound cluttered and I can hear everything. But imma mess with the mix anyway cause I am a perfectionist like that lol Anyway thanks for listening!

Origin Origin

Sounds nice and old school in a way, but nice sounding in all. Could use some mixing to spice it up and give it full potential. Good idea behind it, though, and good execution, you're a bad ass guitarist.

LexaHergon responds:

Thanks for reviewing.
I'll give my mix some more tweaks, I knew mixing 3 guitar tracks wouldn't be an easy task.

Undertale - It's Raining Somewhere Else (Smash Remix) Undertale - It's Raining Somewhere Else (Smash Remix)

Solid track, I really like the vibes. I've yet to play Undertale yet, but it has been recommended to me many a time. As well as the soundtrack. Good stuff!

I'm Evil (Ft. Virginia Slimm) I'm Evil (Ft. Virginia Slimm)

I like the lyrics a lot, would I be allowed to request an a capella version to perform a remix for you? Good work!

LexaHergon responds:

Thanks.
You need to send Virginia-Slimm a PM and request him the vocal track.

Necromancer Necromancer

This hails back to good hearted metal. Rings true, and it tells us a story. I haven't seen something like this in ages. Good sound too!

Watz it to You? Watz it to You?

Badass sound, just leaves me needing some more though.

Creepin Thru Graves Creepin Thru Graves

This is a sick, dark beat. It's pretty damn good.

I like the sounds, that eerie sound in the background gives me goosebumps.

Tremulos responds:

Thanks man, I'm glad you liked it.