40 audio Reviews with Responses

Drop That! Drop That!

Good stuff here, I like the vibe. Needs some mixing though! The instruments just sound too cluttered as is, but like you said, this was done while waiting for a movie to download, so maybe you just didn't have time xD Anyways, good stuff. Would you mind if I download it and do a little eqing and mastering? I want to practice producing and all of it's aspects, so I thought I would extend the question!

-J.P.

demon1000 responds:

Sure I wouldnt mind! Knock yourself out! :)

The Warrior-Metaljonus The Warrior-Metaljonus

Got me bobbin' my head over here, badass tune dude. Impressive. Just needs some mixing and it's good all the way. Enjoyed hearing it!

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude! As far as the mix goes I don't really have any issues w it. It sounds massive in my car and doesn't sound cluttered and I can hear everything. But imma mess with the mix anyway cause I am a perfectionist like that lol Anyway thanks for listening!

Origin Origin

Sounds nice and old school in a way, but nice sounding in all. Could use some mixing to spice it up and give it full potential. Good idea behind it, though, and good execution, you're a bad ass guitarist.

LexaHergon responds:

Thanks for reviewing.
I'll give my mix some more tweaks, I knew mixing 3 guitar tracks wouldn't be an easy task.

I'm Evil (Ft. Virginia Slimm) I'm Evil (Ft. Virginia Slimm)

I like the lyrics a lot, would I be allowed to request an a capella version to perform a remix for you? Good work!

LexaHergon responds:

Thanks.
You need to send Virginia-Slimm a PM and request him the vocal track.

Creepin Thru Graves Creepin Thru Graves

This is a sick, dark beat. It's pretty damn good.

I like the sounds, that eerie sound in the background gives me goosebumps.

Tremulos responds:

Thanks man, I'm glad you liked it.

Bona - Sickbits Ft. GLaDOS Bona - Sickbits Ft. GLaDOS

A couple things.

1.) This is trippy. In a good way.
2.) That was a pretty good replication of GLaDOS's voice, I was skeptical at first, but then it sounded just like her.

Anyways, good song and mix. Would like to hear more, as you get better with making the music.

sakesensei responds:

Thank you alot for your input.
I try hard to get a little better everyday.
I'm very glad you enjoyed this song. Cheers!

Still Life Still Life

This that funky shit. Good stuff, smooth as hell.

Zooloo75 responds:

Thanks :)

Devoid of Light Devoid of Light

You have a good voice for this. Make more!

UsVsDeath responds:

I really appreciate all the feedback, I hope to make more in the future. Seriously tho, thanks for the reviews, it helps.

Watch the world burn Watch the world burn

The style is badass, just needs some mastering and this could sound solid as fuck man. Do you do collabs?

UsVsDeath responds:

A collab sounds interesting, but atm we don't have the time. Hopefully one day we can.

Bitches be offended Bitches be offended

Pretty good shit! Gonna have to check your profile. I enjoyed it dude, the beat is trippy as hell.

UsVsDeath responds:

Thanks for checking our stuff out, we appreciate the feed back!