Imagine Imagine

This is really good, good talent in the mixing and instruments! Sounds like something I would hear on my mp3 player!

Whatastic's banger Whatastic's banger

I can tell you like the program a lot :D Keep making stuff. Once you get it down you'll do well! I like this a lot :D

Whatastic responds:

it's blast and I'm glad you like it

Great Journey Great Journey

Halo was a large part of my growing up. The game's where great. As a child, it all seemed so new.

Another good piece. I would love to make music with you. Send me a tell, with the details of how you think we should do this. I am down for anything.

kirbybro4 responds:

yea it was an amazing experience with halo :), i was mind blown, and the music was breathtaking, it was absolutely beautiful and amazing. Thanks Angst! :) yea i'll send you a message, i'm down for anything as well :D

The Window in Room 408 The Window in Room 408

The description is good, and the song is great. I like learning about an artist. Your music is a reflection of you, as can everyone's, if they have soul. But you have that component that a lot of people don't.

Good song.

kirbybro4 responds:

Thanks Angst! :)) and yea totally for me your art is you, like in every way it is you :D

Ice Skating Ice Skating

Organic. Soulful. This is good music, friend. I get good vibes from this. Who is your biggest musical inspiration? It doesn't have to be any artist in particular, or even human. Just, what drives this music for you? Where does it come from?

kirbybro4 responds:

thanks man! :) and for the inspiration i think something that definitely drives me is passion. i looove music and i loovvee people :). i have a passion for people, things, life, everything! :D. and yea you know its really amazing the language that is spoken through art, its truly amazing. This piece was something i was coming up with and i was using those sounds you hear here and to me it felt like winter and snowflakes and all that joy and fun and everything and then ice skating came to my mind and i knew thats what i wanted the name to be :). i have never gone ice skating yet but i will definitely go ice skating one day and i will play this as i ice skate lol. This and Vince Guaraldi's Ice Skating :DD. You make music and the music is you ya know its all your emotion and passion and everything that is you and yeahh its amazing <33 loll

Meant to Be (Piano) Meant to Be (Piano)

Who composed this? Was it you or your friend? Very good playing, regardless. The talent is in the writing, but it is also evident that our pianist here is very good at what they do.

kirbybro4 responds:

thanks man! :) yea i composed this and i'm also the one who is playing here, and my friend came up with the lyrics, i'll be uploading the version with lyrics online soon too. :)

Blue Flame Candle (Mix) Blue Flame Candle (Mix)

Wow... Inspiring stuff. Only drawback is that I wish I had the full versions. Especially that second song.

Sheodon responds:

Say no more! This album is available on my bandcamp site (I'll upload it to my personal site soon). Follow this link to access and download the project:

Lycanthropy (Promo Mix) Lycanthropy (Promo Mix)

I like the sound of this. Is this an upcoming album? Or group of music? Or is it for a game? I am intrigued!

Sheodon responds:

It is my upcoming album that was designed both for listening (as an experimental project mixturing both classical and modern elements of music), but the pieces themselves works perfectly fine as a video game soundtrack. I'm really glad you like it, I'll post more info about it as soon as there is an update!

Bl4ckL3mon4ID Bl4ckL3mon4ID

You've got soul. It's thick throughout your music man. I dig it, a lot.

Karmakosm responds:

Wow thanks a lot!

Rap Opportunity Rap Opportunity

You have one of my favorite rap voices. Sick beat and spit, man. I like the real shit.
I would like to enlist you, as one artist to another, in perhaps working together. I am very interested in working with the community to make some music worth listening to, together.

DJaxsNG responds:

Thanks :D really appreciate it.