Alert Loop Alert Loop

Good loop, but I see potential for more, here! Keep making us music!

As the World Passes You By As the World Passes You By

It happens. I am glad to see you can put your pain into music. It's inspiring, and it shows strength of mind.

As the Whore Says Goodbye As the Whore Says Goodbye

I love music for this reason. Very raw. I can feel the song, and I like that.

Quiver Quiver

Do these ideas come to you willingly? Do you have to pre-meditate? Or do you just compose?

New Bag o Chips New Bag o Chips

Wow. I it takes me back somehow, to the golden GBC days. Thank you.

The Hand your given The Hand your given

I feel like collaborating with you could produce some psychedelic awesome work. Not insinuating anything, just trying to say that your music is so chill that I can feel my spinal cord melting. In a good way.

DJMERKEREE responds:

Thanks dude, a collaboration sounds awesome. PM me with what you had in mind.

One big snake One big snake

You are my hero. I could not even try to make this kind of music, it sounds so fantastic.

Azhthar responds:

Hey! Thanks a lot for the nice comment! Reviews like this really keep the motivation alive...

Carried Into the Woods Carried Into the Woods

What subgenre would you call this song? It's so enticing, it's dark but in a really good way.

HowardWimshurst responds:

Thanks! The drum beat signature is closest to dubstep, however I didn't want too much of the electronic stuff instead favoring analogue sounds such as the quire and the bells. I'm mostly a hip hop producer by nature so maybe there's some hip hop in there too.

Plastic Jesus Plastic Jesus

Oh, I do like a good mind fuck. A little more mastering and I could jam this out. I dig the sudden changes, like getting slapped in the face by a hooker you just paid to slap you in the face. It seems like the work of a frantic mind, and I can guarantee you had fun making it.

FD - H-005 FD - H-005

I feel like I am in a post-apocalyptic general goods store, somewhere in a foreign country. I like it.

ForgottenDawn responds:

Hah, that's a good one. Meanwhile, in Eastern Europe...